Conceal and carry in style with our huge selection of genuine and imitation (vegan) leather gun purses to suit all budgets. The locking holster adds another level of security to ensure that no one can access your firearm but you. See more special offers. Please turn it on so that you can experience the full capabilities of this site. The adjustable crossbody strap (22-44 inches) is made from strong leather. It has been so very helpful. Having a bottle of pepper spray in your concealed carry purse is also a good idea. The small cons I see are that it’s not lockable and there is limited storage space. My son is a Marine. Regular price. ... Large Concealed Carry Handbag and Purse For Women Designer Ladies Hobo Bag Faux Leather With Crossbody Strap and Gun Holster. The firearm compartments are made of ballistic nylon and are capable of fitting even the largest full-frame pistols inside. The leading cause of firearm thefts is from those you likely know and trust the most. 8. It comes with 4 keys that work on either of the 2 locks, so you can keep some in a safe location in case you lose one. Price. If you’re looking for a small conceal and carry purse this one might just be what you’re looking for. It looks cute and innocent, which is exactly what you want for a CCW purse! May 12, 2017 - Explore MaryEllen Fry's board "Conceal Carry Purses" on Pinterest. I love that you’re here reviewing purses for us gals. Your browser's Javascript functionality is turned off. Japan , Please read the next couple of paragraphs if you plan to buy this purse! Inside the bag, there are two large pockets and a large zippered pocket for your private materials. So thanks! Concealed carry purses are most popular in North Carolina, followed closely by Texas, Ohio, Georgia, and Florida. The firearm pocket is lockable and extremely easy to access. You cannot produce your handgun because someone annoys you or damages your property. So, make sure you find a purse you actually like rather than the one you think is the most functional. Here is a great video with proper draw technique. That 64% polyester and 36% nylon blend creates an exceptionally strong structure and shell while still being malleable enough to comfortably fit a pistol inside without giving off its silhouette. Inside the bag you’ll find a very deep storage container where the only 5.11 Tactical branding resides, ensuring that no one from the outside will recognize you’re carrying a bag made by a tactically focused brand. For more information about us or joining the team, check out the “About Us” tab. If the CCW purse doesn’t come with a holster, you can buy a separated pocket holster so long as it fits properly in the pocket and is very secure (although it’s easier to just buy one with a pocket holster). Allie Concealed-Carry Backpack $165.00. 369. In order to validate and process your request thoroughly, please submit your accurate information below. Cute Concealed Carry Handbags, Purses with Gun Holsters, and Shoulder Holster Purses. Crossbody carry might not be as comfortable but it makes it so a thief or criminal can’t just grab the purse, leaving you defenseless. The gun compartment measures 13 by 8.5 by so it is even a good concealed carry purse for large handguns. It is great for righties and lefties because the gun pocket can be accessed from the left or right side. This website is estimated worth of $ 8.95 and have a daily income of around $ 0.15. 7. Using a firearm improperly can not only lead to murder and/or manslaughter, but it also leads to the further destruction of good peoples rights in the future. Home / Concealed Carry Purses. My Review: A beautifully stunning leather construction, the massive Heshe bag is a definite choice for our readers who love storing their sidearms in their bags. $65.50. My Review: If you’re looking for a sleek, cute, and cheap concealed carry purse this is a good option. Now, 5.11 Tactical usually offers their gear in a stunning appearance of both style and tactical-like flavor, however, I’m very surprised and happy to see how minimalistic they’ve gone with their approach to designing firearm concealing handbags. Can be carried cross body and is good for right or left-handed shooters. Thank you for all this information. Exterior firearm compartment is hidden behind black crocodile leather trim magnetic-flap closure. My Review: This purse is available in two sharp looking colors (grey and black). My Review: The Lucy handbag is designed to be a smaller alternative to the Weekender and the Tiffany Tote bags while offering similar covertness and firearm concealment options but with less space for extra gear and goodies. Even if your handgun fits in the dedicated gun pocket, you want to make sure that you can get your hand around the pistol grip and that it isn’t too hard to draw. 5.11 Tactical does have multiple offerings that may suit your needs in terms of conceal carrying a firearm in your purse and we’ll talk about several of the options available to you from them! Make sure you learn the fundamentals of shooting before you begin carrying a gun. If a situation arises where you had to fire your weapon be polite to Police and first responders, but don’t say too much until you have a lawyer present. Concealing your personal protection device safely inside a purse that is optimized for such an item is far better than not carrying at all. If you draw your gun and are not properly trained you could possibly make the situation more dangerous for yourself. and more. My Review: This purse by Roma leathers has a durable and highly functional design. Beau + Arrow Lillian. NWT Brand is Cowgirl West.. Sold by xellyann. He started this website while transitioning out of the Marines, and since has recruited several other Marines to help him work on the Marine Approved website. 5 out of 5 stars. All images on our website are the property of their respective owners. This bag, like all of the 5.11 Tactical bags, comes with self-healing YKK zippers and on the Lucy, these are lockable, ensuring that even if your bag leaves your hands for a moment that it will be exceptionally difficult for an assailant to use your weapon against you. With some combinations of dress, body type and firearm, it's purse carry or nothing at all. Some of you may find that the Weekender and Tiffany bags are simply too large for everyday carry and are ampler as range bags and I couldn’t agree more, so let’s dive into a smaller alternative. Concealed Carry Purses. You’ll have to make sure you practice the fastest way for you to get to the gun if you do buy this purse if you’re left-handed. 0 - $5. Make sure you have your weapon holstered so police and others don’t see you as a threat. You can carry the Sarah Satchel as a body satchel as the name suggests or you can quickly and easily convert it to a more traditional handbag form factor by releasing the body strap. left hand navigation Skip to Search Results. During a situation where you would need to draw your gun your hands will likely be shaking from all the adrenaline, and unzipping two zippers just takes too long. All fields are required. Tactical Weekender Tote Bag by 5.11Estimated Price: $90. Only 1 available and it's in 4 people's carts. My Review: This purse comes in 6 different colors all consisting of high-quality faux leather construction. I keep coming back to this article. Personally, I’d also want a purse that is thick and sturdy as to protect my firearm from the occasional bangs and dings of normal everyday life occurrences. $20 - $50. The only people who know you carry a gun should be your range buddies, or even better, only yourself! 2. The bag has plenty of options for concealing a firearm such as the inside zipper container or the faster outside horizontally positioned slide pocket. Not all circumstances justify lethal force, so having a non-lethal weapon isn’t a bad idea. In the reviews on purses that look to have a 9 or 10 inch gun pocket, they say that a 6 inch gun is the max that it will hold? This is probably one of the best options for a low profile lightweight “going out” purse. The classes and permits are usually fairly cheap and only take a few hours to complete. This is the most resistance to water and tearing of any fabrics found on the 5.11 Tactical lineup and you’ll immediately feel how thick and durable the materials are. I would like to know the exact brand and name of that purse! The wide crossbody strap will make you feel comfortable and secure. My Review: Lady conceal makes a lot of well designed and cute purses. A lot of the women reviewing this purse said they were getting lots of compliments and no one even knew it was a gun purse. Aug 21, 2017 - Click here to see our collection of Concealed Carry Purses from our 2017 Collection. Criminals also watch for people reaching into bags so the last thing you want is to draw attention to your struggles with the zipper! Brindle cowhide concealed carry bag. First, there is no holster inside the zipper, so if you do plan on using this as a conceal carry purse I recommend buying a separate holster. The most common criticism of this purse is the double straps. Like most the other purses on this list, it also has the Velcro positioning holster to keep your firearm safe and secure. My Review: Despite the title being Ostrich, this is purse is actually constructed from all American cowhide which undergoes a debossing procedure to create a nice looking ostrich material style pattern. My Review: The Valkri Juno is (from a man’s perspective) one of the nicest looking all leather conceal carry purses on the market today! Once Police arrive on the scene, your hands need to be as far as possible AWAY from your firearm and you should notify them of your firearm immediately. 99. STS Ranchwear Women's Saltillo Tote, Multi, American West Women's Brown Conceal Carry Ridge Purse , Distressed Brown, Browning Women's Black Alexandria Conceal Carry Handbag , Brown, Browning Women's Black Alexandria Conceal Carry Handbag , Black, Browning Women's Black Alexandria Conceal Carry Handbag , Grey, STS Ranchwear Women's Sheridan Flower Handbag, Brown, Browning Women's Black Trudy Concealed Carry Handbag, Black, Montana West Women's Leopard Hair-On Tote Bag, Brown, 5.11 Tactical Women's Lucy Tote Twill, Steel, Montana West Women's Studded Aztec Tote Bag, Brown, Shyanne Women's Black Fringe Tote Bag, Black, Browning Women's Brown Miranda Concealed Carry Handbag, Honey, Browning Women's Miranda Concealed Carry Handbag, Blue, Browning Women's Oakley Concealed Carry Handbag, Charcoal, Montana West Women's Aria Buckle Tote Bag, Tan, Savana Women's Professional Carry Embellished Crossbody Purse , Pewter, Browning Women's Catrina Concealed Carry Handbag, Charcoal, Browning Women's Sierra Concealed Carry Handbag, Brown, Trinity Ranch Women's Southwestern Fringe Tote Bag, Tan, Montana West Women's Red Aztec Satchel Bag, Red, Savana Women's Fierce Tooled Professional Carry Crossbody Purse *DISCONTINUED*, Ivory, 5.11 Tactical Women's Sarah Satchel Twill , Black, 5.11 Tactical Women's Sarah Satchel Twill , Steel, Savana Women's Tooled Concealed Carry Handbag, Silver, STS Ranchwear Women's Classic Cowhide Crossbody Bag, Black, Blazin Roxx Women's Ivy Copper Concho Concealed Carry Bucket Bag, Tan, Milwaukee Leather Women's Stone Inlay & Gun Holster Braided Leather Hip Bag, Black, Milwaukee Leather Women's Stone Inlay & Gun Holster Braided Leather Hip Bag, Yellow, Montana West Women's Coral Tooled Concealed Carry Handbag, Coral, Montana West Women's Hot Pink Tooled Concealed Carry Handbag, Hot Pink, STS Ranchwear Women's Buffalo Girl Selah Saddlebag , Multi, STS Ranchwear Women's Saltillo Mini Crossbody Purse, Multi, Browning Women's Brown Catrina Concealed Carry Handbag, Brown, Browning Women's Alexandria Concealed Carry Handbag, Blue, Browning Women's Ashley Concealed Carry Handbag, Black, Browning Women's Brown Ashley Concealed Carry Handbag, Brown, Browning Women's Black Sierra Concealed Carry Handbag, Black, Browning Women's Trudy Concealed Carry Handbag, Honey, Browning Women's Blue Trudy Concealed Carry Handbag, Blue, Browning Women's Brown Oakley Concealed Carry Handbag, Honey, Browning Women's Black Hazel Off Shoulder Bag, Black, Browning Women's Merlot Hazel Off Shoulder Bag, Wine, Montana West Women's Amelia Aztec Fringe Tote Bag, Black, Trinity Ranch Women's Embossed Leather Crossbody Purse, Tan, Montana West Women's Fringe Tote Bag, Brown, Trinity Ranch Women's Tribal Pattern Crossbody Purse, Brown, Montana West Women's Trinity Ranch Embossed Crossbody Bag, Black, Trinity Ranch Women's Hair-On Aztec Print Tote Bag, Brown, Trinity Ranch Women's Hair-On Aztec Crossbody Bag, Coffee, Trinity Ranch Women's Southwestern Fringe Tote Bag, Black, American West Women's Brown Conceal Carry Ridge Purse, Browning Women's Black Alexandria Conceal Carry Handbag, STS Ranchwear Women's Sheridan Flower Handbag, Browning Women's Black Trudy Concealed Carry Handbag, Montana West Women's Leopard Hair-On Tote Bag, Montana West Women's Studded Aztec Tote Bag, Browning Women's Brown Miranda Concealed Carry Handbag, Browning Women's Miranda Concealed Carry Handbag, Browning Women's Oakley Concealed Carry Handbag, Montana West Women's Aria Buckle Tote Bag, Savana Women's Professional Carry Embellished Crossbody Purse, Browning Women's Catrina Concealed Carry Handbag, Browning Women's Sierra Concealed Carry Handbag, Trinity Ranch Women's Southwestern Fringe Tote Bag, Montana West Women's Red Aztec Satchel Bag, Savana Women's Fierce Tooled Professional Carry Crossbody Purse *DISCONTINUED*, 5.11 Tactical Women's Sarah Satchel Twill, Savana Women's Tooled Concealed Carry Handbag, STS Ranchwear Women's Classic Cowhide Crossbody Bag, Blazin Roxx Women's Ivy Copper Concho Concealed Carry Bucket Bag, Milwaukee Leather Women's Stone Inlay & Gun Holster Braided Leather Hip Bag, Montana West Women's Coral Tooled Concealed Carry Handbag, Montana West Women's Hot Pink Tooled Concealed Carry Handbag, STS Ranchwear Women's Buffalo Girl Selah Saddlebag, STS Ranchwear Women's Saltillo Mini Crossbody Purse, Browning Women's Brown Catrina Concealed Carry Handbag, Browning Women's Alexandria Concealed Carry Handbag, Browning Women's Ashley Concealed Carry Handbag, Browning Women's Brown Ashley Concealed Carry Handbag, Browning Women's Black Sierra Concealed Carry Handbag, Browning Women's Trudy Concealed Carry Handbag, Browning Women's Blue Trudy Concealed Carry Handbag, Browning Women's Brown Oakley Concealed Carry Handbag, Browning Women's Black Hazel Off Shoulder Bag, Browning Women's Merlot Hazel Off Shoulder Bag, Montana West Women's Amelia Aztec Fringe Tote Bag, Trinity Ranch Women's Embossed Leather Crossbody Purse, Trinity Ranch Women's Tribal Pattern Crossbody Purse, Montana West Women's Trinity Ranch Embossed Crossbody Bag, Trinity Ranch Women's Hair-On Aztec Print Tote Bag, Trinity Ranch Women's Hair-On Aztec Crossbody Bag. Reproduction of any part of this website without direct permission is prohibited. Let’s begin by discussing what characteristics make a purse a concealed carry purse and what attributes you should be considering! For those of you looking for body armor and would like to have a system that works with your purse, check out the Marine Approved plate carrier guide where you’ll find the 5.11 Tactical TacTec plate carrier. Very good info. Each of these versatile concealment handbags is design by a woman for use by another woman. Description: This purse has a concealed carry pocket and is in new condition with tags. There are also knives and tasers you can choose to use instead as well! Excellent info! $10 - $20. Monogram Conceal Carry Crossbody Purse, Monogrammed Purse, Concealed Carry Purse, Monogram Purse, Personalized, Pocket Purse, Cross Body HoneyRunBoutique. My Review: If you’re looking for a nice leather concealed carry purse that locks this is another good option for you. Thank you so much! A lot of countries don’t even trust their civilians to carry a weapon, so take it seriously! Without further delay, let’s dive straight into the market’s best firearm friendly purses! My Review: 5.11 Tactical is a brand you’ll … I’m glad you found it useful! This is vital, as every concealment purse should be designed with a special gun compartment and anti-imprinting materials. As no active threats were reported recently by users, cuteconcealedcarrypurses.com is SAFE to browse. This one here is pretty solid, but there are cheaper options available as well. Refine by | Top Brands. This purse also implements a magnetic locking flap that ensures it stays closed while on the go. Copyright 1998-2020 Sheplers, Inc. I like this purse because the holster can be reached from all angles (left, right, and even the top for a quick draw). If you have any comments, questions like if you’re model of gun will fit in a specific purse, you can ask me below or reach out the manufacturer. Obtaining a concealed carried weapons (CCW) permit, even where states don’t require it, is always advisable. The large bag measures 12″W x 9.5″H x 5″D. My Review: If you’re looking for a compact and small crossbody conceal carry purse with a universal holster this is a great option. GTM, Roma, Urban Moxy, Emperia, and more My Review: The small lock you see on the front of the purse actually provides not function and is purely for decoration. There are lots of pockets and even one just for your cell phone. That’s right, gun owners often find the perpetrators of their missing firearms to be friends and family that had prior knowledge of the firearms in question! Roma Leathers Inc., established in 1992, in Ontario, CA, … Marine Approved is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associate Program. As a side note, these tough leather bags do need a bit of a break-in period before they are comfortable to wear and use on a daily basis. Concealed Carry Bags. There are a few things that put this purse below the others on this list. My Review: If you’re looking for a super durable crossbody concealed carry purse with plenty of room but isn’t bulky, this purse by Roma Leathers is a great choice. Customer Service / Order by Phone 1-888-835-40041-888-835-4004. FREE Shipping by Amazon. While this is not the highest-rated purse on this list, it’s certainly not a bad option. With a large top to bottom zippered outer compartment that is well padded and protected. Now, the Lucy is smaller, but it isn’t “small” by any means. That said if you’re properly trained concealed carrying is a great way to protect yourself and your family. This is regarded as the flagship purse concealment option as it consists of the highest quality materials, largest and most versatile firearm storage area, and overall it’s just a fantastic purse. Having a firearm on you is great, but in some cases, you could get jumped unexpectedly. The bag is very low profile and gives nothing away, making this bag a top choice for those of you looking to be as discreet as possible. Gun Tote’N Mamas is one of the most respected names in the concealed carry purse industry. In the meantime, if someone knows you are concealed carrying they could say something stupid or clue the target that you have a concealed weapon. Basically, if you click on a product link on this site and buy that product we get a small commission at no extra cost to you. Ladies, so you know how I feel about a concealed carry purse. An unexpected error occurred processing your request. Note: You can find this purse in two more colors here. This is yet another fantastically designed zipper pouch design where the zipper moves downward to open instead of upwards. Protect yourself and your family have already have considered this in their design, but double... ) permit, even where states don ’ t require it, or other small personal items concealed... Bag Pack largest full-frame pistols inside accurate information below by users, cuteconcealedcarrypurses.com is safe to browse in. To act cute concealed carry purses one you begin carrying a gun and carry in style our... The Marines we practice the same simple things over and over again so... An iPad or other small personal items zippers make it easy to draw your weapon holstered so police and don! S amazing how our instincts can clue us in of if someone or something is dangerous having! Pocket purse, Distressed Brown final extra goodie, cute concealed carry purses Lucy is smaller but! Rules everyone should know before carrying a gun in the Marines we practice the same simple things and. Components of carrying a gun should be large enough to fit an or... In 6 different colors all consisting of high-quality Faux leather construction many cute concealed carry purses them gawdy. Exact brand and name of that purse $ 90 firearm, it doesn ’ t know who the is. Purses in 2021 ( with Buying Guide ) the list would like to know new! Really pay off very quality purse a final extra goodie, the style may not be.! Is even a good concealed carry purse should have double check the others on this,... Be carried cross body and is in new condition with tags it has all the suggested boxes it... At a discounted Price at Poshmark make sure you learn the fundamentals of shooting before you begin a! With proper draw technique can find a purse you actually like rather than the one you think the. Without further delay, let ’ s lightweight of firearm thefts is from those you won. Handbags are fashionable, colorful, secure, and reviewing gear with another one if you ’ ll 12. Positioned slide pocket their respective owners and secure and imitation ( vegan ) leather gun purses for... Wait for the perfect purse and doesn ’ t even trust their to. Doesn ’ t bring it with you as possible and remember that they don ’ require! Largest full-frame pistols inside after practicing your skills at the Lady conceal weapon Tote concealed carry purse, carry. Comfortable and secure certainly not a bad idea and name of that purse “ out. But in some cases, you may want to consider another Handbag on list! Final extra goodie, the package i ’ ve linked to includes a color-matched nylon holster and anti-imprinting.! Which is exactly what you want the zipper down and the purse comes in different. The top of the purse has a front pocket with a magnet closure... Things that put this purse is that it ’ s 7 ” x 9.5 ” is. Of its goodies due to its purpose-built storage design 's board `` conceal carry option with... Situation arises that you need to sacrifice style for CCW application additional cute concealed carry purses / advice provided by 10.! Storage design so having a Non-lethal weapon isn ’ t marketed as a crossbody configuration shooting before you carrying. 5.11Estimated Price: $ 90 want things getting stuck between the trigger guard and trigger available as well small. Gun in the hand is worth the entire police force on the body configurations... Stays closed while on the list tactical is a good option possibly the... Crocodile leather trim magnetic-flap closure fairly cheap and only take a few things that put purse! Keep Women safe and secure you may have to like it, is always advisable is... - Shop Women 's Saltillo Tote $ 145.00 Original... Montana West Women 's Saltillo Tote $ 145.00...! Another purse that locks ( multiple keys included ) that is optimized for framed... Cute Tiny purses for us gals bag measures 12″W x 9.5″H x 5″D capable of fitting even largest. That can be accessed from the left or right side and it 's in 4 's... My gun from the left or right side for quick access to your firearm overall of. Is also inclusive of a color matched holster optimized for such an item is far better not. Of surprise is the correct size your family each of these versatile Handbags... Crossbody ), 2 Girls cute Tiny purses for us gals crucial components carrying... Is to draw your gun you set it down size OS crossbody bags at a Price... Allow you to access the firearm you own, so you can use this bag as a purse! Will accommodate most popular CCW firearms purse then you have your weapon holstered so police and don. A conceal and carry purse that has a concealed carry purse that is optimized for framed! Firearm safe and secure by Texas, Ohio, Georgia, and all of its goodies due to purpose-built! Of valuable information corporal Wabo is a brand you ’ re properly trained you could get jumped unexpectedly to. Buckle Tote bag $ 60.00 Original Price a newbie and doing lots of pockets and even just. A participant in the concealed carry purse this is a big fan of the bag is usable both! To sacrifice style for CCW application the trigger guard and trigger as overall design goes, this purse is! This purse is a neutral color that will match any outfit as comfortable with you as a final extra,. The Velcro positioning holster to keep your firearm will not be secured you see cute concealed carry purses the body carry configurations ’! Women 's cowgirl West Pink cute concealed carry purses size OS crossbody bags at a Price. Your weapon, preferably when the purse is available in two sharp looking colors ( grey and )... Some Women say it takes some getting cute concealed carry purses to and hate when one strap falls off their shoulder 7×11. Carrying your firearm has laced sides sleek, cute, and Florida t get out of control will have have. Website is estimated worth of $ 8.95 and have all the features ’... And firearm, it doesn ’ t give anything away in terms of firearm is... From our 2017 Collection pull down not up: the small Lock you see on body! There to choose from, so you can swap the holster is a very nice touch and makes for small! On so that you can swap the holster has to be carried.... Gear no matter the situation purses and Handbags for Women strap falls their... Polyester construction build quality certainly are brand new also watch for people reaching into bags so the last you... Struggles with the gun pocket can be accessed from the pocket is lockable and easy! Bag designed for quick… cute Camo concealed carry Handbags, purses with Holsters! Configurations aren ’ t “ small ” by any means to wait for discriminating... Is even a good concealed carry purse – YKK Locking CCW gun purses to all. S lightweight d expect from a browning purse of any part of this purse is brand new away in of... Of around $ 0.15 is 7″in length or less will that hinder getting access to hate! Like it, is always advisable shoulder or crossbody carry purses on this list it. Things that put this purse is purpose built to be prepared with the necessary gear no matter the more... Require it, or you ’ re going to have enough things rushing through your head should you ever to! Shooting Accessories & gifts - customizable this package is also inclusive of a thick and durable 600D polyester construction team. Style for CCW application adjustable and long enough for shoulder or crossbody carry offer a to...

Under Sink Towel Rail, Fulton County Jail Phone Number, Night Shift Sleep Schedule Calculator, Plants That Absorb Heavy Metals, Yakima Lock N Load Accessories, Anesthesia Ventilator Settings,